Indian Art Villa
Indian Art Villa is manufacturing house deals in pure copper Products/items having health benefits used as kitchenware, Restaurant ware, and home decor.
Our company Indian Art Villa is one stop shop for copper utensils. We specialize in Home Decor, Kitchenware, Restaurant ware. We also have an exquisite collection of copper products used in Yoga from Ayurveda times.
Our collection boasts of the creation of best Indian Craftsman. These Copper products are ready to be purchased on our online shopping stores.
We want to create the awareness among the people about the health benefits of Copper Products by using them in daily chores.
Copper Utensils & Its Benefits
Putting water in a copper vessel makes a natural cleaning process. It can kill every one of the microorganisms, molds, organisms, algae and microscopic organisms, display in the water that could be unsafe to the body and make the water splendidly fit for drinking. Furthermore, water stored in a copper vessel, ideally overnight or if nothing else for four hours, gets a specific quality from the copper.
Copper is a fundamental follow mineral that is indispensable to human well-being. It has antimicrobial, cancer prevention agent against cancer-causing and calming properties. It likewise kills poisons.
What does Ayurveda say?
Ayurveda expresses that when you drink water stored in a copper vessel, it can adjust all the three doshas in our body Vata, Pitta and Kapha and furthermore has numerous medical advantages.
This happens in light of the fact that copper vessel decidedly charges the water. The remedial water from a copper vessel is called Tamra jal in Sanskrit. The traces of copper in a Tamra jal are safe and in fact, healthy.
Drink Your Way to a Healthier Life
- First, it is critical to purchase vessels that are made of Pure Copper. Try not to purchase the ones that have different metals blended in it. A portion of the basic vessels made with copper is copper water jugs or a Kalash. Indian art villa provides the best quality of Copper Utensils.
- Once you have gotten it, rinse it out completely with water. At that point fill it with water and cover it. Give the water a chance to rest for 6 hours (minimum) to 8 hours (maximum) and after that drink it.
- Keep water in a copper vessel overnight by your bedside and drink this water before anything else when you wake up. This specific practice is exceptionally valuable in animating your defecations in the morning. This training will keep your stomach related framework extremely sound and set your digestion for rest of the day. You will feel exceptionally invigorated and light each day.
Benefits of drinking water stored in an Indian art Villa copper vessel:
- Prevents water-borne diseases
- Helps the digestive system to perform well
- Aids in weight loss
- Slows down aging
- Good for heart health
- Maintains hemoglobin level
- Regulates the working of the thyroid glands
- Stimulates the brain
- Its anti-inflammatory
- Fights free radicals
Pure Copper Hammered Handmade Design Water Pot Storage Tank Dispenser
Indian art villa adds a healthy touch to your entire family’s health. We bring you the perfect accessory to add the right amount of health to you and your family. Our Pure Copper Hammered Handmade Design Water Pot Storage Tank Dispenser with stainless steel tap is perfect for you.
All you need to do is fill up the water dispenser with fresh water at night and drink the copper treated water first thing in the morning.
Hand Hammered Copper Thali
Our hand hammered copper thali with assorted accessories is the perfect option when you are looking forward to serving a proper Indian meal to your guests. The hand hammered material gives a vintage look and feels to the set.
Moscow Mule Mugs
Copper mugs are a must have for all the Moscow mule lovers. Moscow mule, which is a vodka based drink is traditionally served in a copper mug only, making this Moscow mule mug a must have in your bar accessory collection. Not just the copper mug looks greatly sleek and vintage like however it likewise helps in keeping the drink frosty for a more drawn out timeframe.
Taking care of your copperware is much easier than you may have imagined. With copperware, a little care goes a long way. Here is how you can do it.
All our copperware is made from pure copper and thus is meant to tarnish within a day or two after the usage. It is completely normal and has nothing to do with the quality of the product.
You can clean your item with a mixture of table salt and vinegar and then observe its color changes to find out if your object is made of copper. One of the chemicals created by the combination of table salt and vinegar is hydro chloric acid or HCl.
When you rub or wipe your item after putting salt and vinegar on it, the hydro chloric acid will clean the surface of the item. If the material is copper, it will oxidize from exposure to oxygen, water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2). After doing this, it will create a greenish color on the surface of the copper item.